ICE CREAM CONE LATTE with a chocolate waffle cone

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Fashion in "Tram Stop Cafe"




Some people who have seen our Youtube videos may have noticed that we are very much into Fashion!!  Yes we do love fashion :) and try to make ourselves best of us for Youtube videos haha. 

Recently we took heaps of pictures after filming "Tram Stop Cafe". 



I love this picture of Nick below!! He looks so natural. (Even though it was planned)
He's got his modern looking neat cardigan from Country Road with a smart casual backpack and a dot patterned shirt shirt from South Korea. His brown vintage shoes are brilliant as well.



I've found this pink 80's vintage jacket from Op shop nearby my place. Not to mention, since I got this, I can't stop dressing me with other clothes that were usually in the corner of my wardrobe.
This time I matched it with my classy white blouse and  leather skirt  with a shinny gold belt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment