ICE CREAM CONE LATTE with a chocolate waffle cone

Thursday 30 June 2016

Instant noodle soup - WORLD INSTANT NOODLES

Instant noodle soup - WORLD INSTANT NOODLES 


Well, being a korean, sometimes in my life there was a moment that I lived on Shin Ramyun.
Speaking of it, Koreans love instant noodles so much! and average they consume 2 packets of noodle every week therefore, there are a number of noodles in Korea. It could be red, white, orange, black. A huge variety of noodles are everywhere there, however, as far as I am concerned, Shin Ramyun has a something special. Is it not only spicy but also it has a chewy delicious texture of noodle! Aww makes me hungry by describing it.

Anyway, Nick and I went shopping recently to taste 4 different noodles from around the world.
We got Fantastic chicken noodle(Australia), Singa-me noodle(Singapore), Mie goreng (Malaysia), Shin Ramyun(Korean) and the taste from these noodles was??? Watch this video and find out :)

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment